Preloaded Vapor Database
Our system comes complete with hundreds of brands, juices, and flavors already in your database.
Easy Touchscreen Order Entry
Click through brands, flavors, sizes, and nicotine levels to quickly ring up sales.
Customer Tracking and Loyalty
Keep records of what juices your customers order and run loyalty programs to incentivize repeat business.
Vapor Shop Point of Sale for Small Businesses
With Our Preset Vapor and e-Cigarette Database, You'll be Up and Running in No Time
Jeff - Vapor Rocket - Boynton Beach, FL
The Features Your Vape Store Needs
Connect multiple stores to transfer inventory from store to store and to run consolidated financial reports.
Menu Layout with Images
Include images with each of your inventory items on your touchscreen layout for fast and easy order entry.
Use our tablets on the go or connect them to the docking station for a low-profile POS system.
Know what your top selling juices and brands are at all times and run monthly inventory reports in a few clicks.
See How We Can Help Your Business
Click the tabs below for more information.
How is your vape point of sale different from your tobacco solution?
The POS software we use for tobacco stores and vape shops is actually the same, but the setup is entirely different. First, most of our tobacco customers prefer traditional touchscreen terminals while the majority of our vape customers prefer a tablet option. Next, our vape solution offers integrated payment processing, which is actually hard to come by in the industry. The final and most significant difference is the configuration — specifically our preloaded vape store database.
What exactly is your vape store database?
Inventory for vape stores can be a challenge with all the varieties of sizes and nicotine levels for each juice flavor. Our database comes with hundreds of the most popular brands and flavors already entered into your system. With each brand, we've included preloaded images for easy identification as well as all the brand's sizes and nicotine levels.
So walk me through how I'd enter an order with your database.
First, from the touchscreen you'd select your brand of juice — say Cuttwood Juice. The next screen would display all the flavor options for Cuttwood — our database includes Boss Reserve, Monster Melons, Sugar Bear, and Unicorn Milk. From there, the system would force the cashier to select a size — 30ML for example, and then a nicotine level — 3MG, 6MG, etc.
Can I add my own products to your vape database?
Yes. Our database is just a starting point designed to save you time. You can easily add new brands and flavors that follow the same work flow described above, or you can simply add an unlimited number of whatever products you like.
Does your database include any products other than juices?
Yes. Our database includes chargers, batteries, coils, and other accessories.
Our standard vape shop system includes:
- Tablet Station
- Receipt Printer
- Cash Drawer
Most common upgrades:
- Barcode and Label Printer
- Touch PC
- Customer Display
Articles Your Vape Business Might Find Useful
- Big Changes for the Vapor Industry. New law passed by the FDA for the vapor industry has shop owners fearing the worst.
- 2015 World Vapor Expo Update. We're back from the 2015 World Vapor Expo and here to tell you what we learned.
- 3 Ways the Proper POS System Can Grow Your Vapor Store. We discuss some of the most valuable features of a vape shop POS system.
- POS Nation to Attend World Vapor Expo. POS Nation will be presenting our POS system in Miami this year at the World Vapor Expo.
- Explaining Case-Break Functionality. We explain how our POS system uses the case-break feature to help accurately track inventory of singles & cases, cartons & packs, or cigars & boxes.
- Start Accepting Apple Pay. Learn how to start accepting Apple Pay and Google Wallet.